Review: The Other Woman

The Other Woman The Other Woman by Jane Isaac
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

#1 in the D.C. Beth Chamberlain series.

When a man, Cameron Swift, is shot and killed outside his home, the investigation begins.

As more details about Swift emerge, more than one family’s lives are affected.

Family Liaison Officer, DC Beth Chamberlain is supporting Swift’s family, while also investigating the shooting, who Cameron Swift really was and just who wanted him dead.

This is an intriguing police procedural and Beth is a refreshing change from the usual moody, slightly damaged detectives usually found. She’s normal, intelligent and determined woman with a life outside the police force. I found this to be thoroughly entertaining and I’ll be looking out for more in the series.

Thank you to The publishers and NetGalley for a free ecopy of the book. This is my honest and unbiased review.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts