Review: A Christmas Crime: a festive mystery short story

A Christmas Crime: a festive mystery short story A Christmas Crime: a festive mystery short story by Tara Lyons
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Holly and Christopher are getting married on Christmas Eve, they are excited and everything is ready. But, they each receive a message ‘I’m warning you, don’t do it’ and neither tell the other……just who has a secret?

I can’t say much more for fear of spoiling the story.

This may be a short story, but my there’s a lot packed in. A few surprises along the way and more than one crime, make this a perfect Christmas thriller. Incredibly entertaining.

Thank you to Bloodhound Books for the opportunity to read this for free. This is my honest and unbiased review.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts