Review: A Window Breaks

A Window Breaks A Window Breaks by C. M. Ewan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is quite hard to review, due to the brilliantly twisted plot that I would really hate to spoil.

Tom and Rachel are having a temporary separation. Their son, Michael had died in a road accident and then a mugging left their daughter, Holly with facial injuries. So when a friend offers them a short break in a secluded Scottish lodge...they decide this would be ideal to help them mend.

But, when an intruder wakes them, the nightmare really begins……..


Fast paced and utterly nerve wracking with some real gasp inducing moments. Thoroughly entertaining and I can recommend it for anyone who love family drama and thrillers.

Thank you to the publishers and NetGalley for the opportunity to read this for free. This is my honest and unbiased review.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts