Review: The Existence Of Amy

The Existence Of Amy The Existence Of Amy by Lana Grace Riva
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Amy has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) and depression, she is fully aware of her condition and really just wants a ‘normal’ life.

She has a job and friends, but her life is ruled by the OCD and it’s accompanying anxiety, all of which she tries to hide. Her close friends are aware and they are kind and so supportive.

I found this to be a compelling read, it’s a contemporary, compassionate story with an insight into mental illness and the importance of friendship. It’s realistic with great, likeable and believable characters. I can thoroughly recommend it.

Thank you to the author. Lana Grace Riva for a free copy of her rather special book. This is my honest and unbiased review.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts