Review: Entanglement

Entanglement Entanglement by Andrew J. Thomas
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a quirky, fun tale of part Sci-fi and part fantasy.

A secret ‘weather research’ facility disappears in a green flash….moles disappeared from their homes and a brick can’t decide whether it’s there or not, and TC has moved through different realities….

How are these events linked ? Five people, all linked may have the answer ?

I love this book, it’s full of great characters, gentle humour, weird events and ultimately a tale of friendship, fate and a rather heartwarming love story. With moles, bricks and lots of little pop culture references that appeal to the geek in me I read this in one sitting. Totally original and utterly absorbing. I can thoroughly recommend it.

Thank you to Cameron Publicity & Marketing for a free copy of the book. This is my honest and unbiased review.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts