Review: Timothy Mean and the Time Machine

Timothy Mean and the Time Machine Timothy Mean and the Time Machine by William A.E. Ford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Timothy is a bit of a rascal, he’s bored so in his imagination he builds a time machine and has a marvellous adventure every day of the week.

This is a simple rhyming story with an easy cadence and children will love its humour and the pranks he pulls.

I’ve seen some reviews that feel there should be repercussions for Timothy’s behaviour and Yes they could be seen as naughty but his name is Timothy MEAN….so children will be able to make the link…..or the adult could ! And have a chat after the story..

I found this to be absolutely charming, it’s fun and the illustrations are so bright and full of details….I’ll certainly be getting a hard copy for my granddaughter.

Thank you to The Author for a free copy of Timothy Mean and The Time Machine. This is my honest and unbiased review.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts