Review: The Brotherhood of the Dragon

The Brotherhood of the Dragon The Brotherhood of the Dragon by Phil Hore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

mun is investigating the missing young man, Jerome De Gois, he pretends to have been attacked, suffering amnesia, so the Stamford family offer him their home while he recuperates.

But there are further deaths, all exsanguinated …just who or what is the murderer ?

This is a tale of vampires and other ‘monsters’, with many battles against them and the Knights of the Brotherhood of the Dragon.

I love the sarcastic humour of Amun, the expressive Vulk and the use of factual names, Abberline, Stoker, Doyle and even Churchill. With the references to Jack The Ripper, Dracula – Vlad Tepes and even a hound it appealed to the geek in me. A clever, entertaining gothic horror thriller…I love it and will be looking out for the further adventures of Amun and Vulk.

My thanks to Henry Roi At Odyssey Books for a free copy of the ebook as I may not have come across this marvellous book otherwise. This is my honest and unbiased review.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts