Review: Revenge Runs Deep
Revenge Runs Deep by Pat YoungMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
Marty is a head teacher, her boss, Mr Smeaton…suspends her after an allegation from a known troublemaker in school…..
Joe is a PE Teacher, at the Outdoor Education Bothy, Mr Smeaton denies funding and the centre closes…..
Liz is constantly belittled by Mr Smeaton, and can not cope and takes her own life.
Thomas Smeaton is the most unlikeable character I have come across….I’ve known a few people like him in my working life…..detestable bullies…
Just how far can he push his colleagues? And how far will they go before one of them snaps?
This should be required reading for workplace bullies everywhere……!
Excellent, emotive and anger inducing writing by Pat Young…..I enjoyed every moment.
Thank you to Sarah at Book On The Bright Side for the opportunity to participate in this blog tour and for the promotional materials and a free copy of the ebook. This is my honest, unbiased review.
View all my reviews
Comments
Post a Comment