Review: Twisted

Twisted Twisted by Steve Cavanagh
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Steve Cavanagh takes us on a emotional wringer of a read, with twists here, there and everywhere…..I don’t want to say too much about the actual plot as I would be too scared to reveal too much…..we know what happens when that’s done!

But, I will say this is a marvellously entertaining read, with enough suspense and tension to keep you turning those pages. Thoroughly compelling and this would be perfect for a book club or buddy read as you’ll really want to discuss some parts….I mean, really want to !!! To try and work out the many twists leading up to a gripping finale.

I would like to thank the Author/the Publishers/NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book for free in exchange for a fair and honest review


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts