Review: TRUST ME

TRUST ME TRUST ME by K.J. McGillick
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Poppy joins the law firm and straight away is working on the Blackwell case, with other more experienced colleagues, in this taut thriller. I love Mary…..with her bottomless handbag and weapons, it made a change to have a strong mature woman character. Mr Martin, not sure if I like him or not…..but still a great believable character too.

This is a fine plotted courtroom drama, with some lovely twisty revelations amongst the dark of the murders and Dr Blackwell’s narcissistic psychopathic behaviour…is he innocent ?…..marvellous writing by K J McGillick…, I loved every minute…..

Thank you to Rachel’s Random Resources for a free copy of the ebook. This is my honest, unbiased review.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts