Review: The Stone Circle

The Stone Circle The Stone Circle by Elly Griffiths
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is #11 in The Ruth Galloway series by Elly Griffiths and this may be my favourite yet.

Set on the March near Ruth’s home we are reminded of the first novel...The Crossing Places, with a new archaeological dig in progress on the Saltmash and there are similarities to that first case and her meeting Harry Nelson..a distinct feeling of dejavu as more bones are found from a more recent time….and so the investigation begins...

As the investigation progresses, there are more twists and revelations to keep you on tenterhooks…..even Cathbad makes a return….wonderful writing and another gripping, engaging tale…..I loved every minute.


I would like to thank the Author/the Publishers/NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book for free in exchange for a fair and honest review


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts