Review: Murder at Benbury Brook: An absolutely gripping English cozy mystery

Murder at Benbury Brook: An absolutely gripping English cozy mystery Murder at Benbury Brook: An absolutely gripping English cozy mystery by Betty Rowlands
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Book #9 by the Marvellous Betty Rowlands in the Melissa Craig series.

Melissa Craig has a new neighbour, now that the artistic Iris has moved to France….I’ll miss her as she is one of my favourite characters, acerbic but with a soft heart really.

It’s not long before Melissa is caught up in another mystery, after the body of a young woman is found In the woods…..was it an accident or something more sinister? What has Mel got herself mixed up in again?

I really enjoy these gentle mysteries, nothing too graphic but enough to keep you entertained while enjoying a nice hot cup of tea….brilliant engaging writing as always by Betty Rowlands.

I would like to thank the Author/the Publishers/NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book for free in exchange for a fair and honest review

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts