Review: Dead Memories

Dead Memories Dead Memories by Angela Marsons
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have to say DI Kim Stone is one of my favourite characters in crime fiction and I look forward to every one of Angela Marson’s books featuring her.

This is Book 10 in the series and it’s as good as the first...and I was hooked from the very first chapter in this dark, unsettling tale….totally compelling.

This begins when a young couple are found chained to a radiator. DI Stone recognises the block of flats as she had been here as a child…..there are similarities to her own traumatic past but she puts this down as coincidence….but is it?

There is another murder, again mimicking events from her past and she knows this in linked in some way…..why would anyone do this and who hates her that much?

There are some returning characters and some new to bring even more depth to the story and will keep you guessing right to the awe inspiring ending….as always I’ll be waiting with baited breath for Book 11….


Many thanks to Netgalley, Bookouture and Angela Marsons for this ARC and this is my honest and unbiased review.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts