Review: The Truth About Love and Dogs

The Truth About Love and Dogs The Truth About Love and Dogs by Lilly Bartlett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Scarlett is a dog behaviourist, training dogs and their owners with her friend, Shannon and their business called Ruff Love.

Scarlett’s struggles with her own home life are mixed with the often hilarious antics of dogs and owners….the wilful Biscuit, the ‘passionate’ Murphy, Barkley, and Fred and Ginger….

Scarlett is trying to keep her marriage from sinking under the weight of trying to get pregnant….

I loved the humour in this which is mixed with the emotional struggles faced by Scarlett and Rufus and Scarlett’s friend Shannon whose infatuation with ‘Mr Darcy’ gives some additional light relief.

Due to Lilly Bartlett’s engaging writing I found myself caring for Scarlett and really hoped for a happy outcome….I wasn’t disappointed. If you are in the mood for a funny, romantic and heart-warming story, then this is for you…

Thank you to Michele Gorman for a copy of the ebook and this is my honest and unbiased review.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts