Review: Paris Echo

Paris Echo Paris Echo by Sebastian Faulks
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I don’t know what I was expecting from this from Sebastian Faulks, but I found this to be a bit of a mosh mash of contemporary and historical fiction with a bit of War time drama and I found some of it a little confusing.

Tariq is a runaway, who has travelled to Paris to find out more about his mother.....Hannah, although she doesn’t know him, let him stay in her spare room.

Tariq’s story, Hannah’s story and Hannah’s research trickle their way throughout the book. Tariq seemingly even interacts with a woman from the 1940’s.

The historical part of the book I found very interesting but I’m afraid the rest was a little dry...not one for me but I’m sure fans of Faulks will love it.

I would like to thank the Author/the Publishers/NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for a fair and honest review

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts