Review: The Storm Girl's Secret

The Storm Girl's Secret The Storm Girl's Secret by Ceri A. Lowe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

MY REVIEW

As this is the 3rd book in the trilogy, ideally it would make sense to read the other two in order first. I hadn’t read those, but I didn’t really have any problem following the story in all its complexities.

The Storm Girl’s Secret is a thrilling, dystopian tale that’s thought provoking in a very well constructed world. The characters a very well defined, complicated and so full of emotion and just like real life, you will love some and definitely hate others.

Ceri A. Lowe has written a tense, heart thumping tale and you do wonder if Alice will ever be part of the world she hoped for. A great, involved, YA series.






I would like to thank the Author/the Publishers/NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book for free in exchange for a fair and honest review


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts