Review: Needlemouse

Needlemouse Needlemouse by Jane O'Connor
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sylvia is a 52 year old single woman who I really didn’t like very much, she didn’t seem to have any pleasant qualities at all.

She works in a university as the assistant to a Professor who she tells herself she love and he, obviously feels the same way about her. As he is about to divorce his wife, she knows he will come to understand just how much Sylvia means to hi,.

Sylvia does try to make herself more interesting and likeable by volunteering at a Hedgehog rescue centre, I mean who doesn’t love Hedgehogs?

I loved the other characters and they were so well written, it was a bit like watching Doctor Who through your fingers, as you watched Sylvia’s life fall apart....and while she is not a nice person at all, I still felt sorry for her, which is a credit to Jane O’Connor’s excellent writing.



I would like to thank the Author/the Publishers/NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book for free in exchange for a fair and honest review


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts