Review: Her Pretty Bones

Her Pretty Bones Her Pretty Bones by Carla Kovach
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the third in the DI Gina Harte series of books but can easily be read as a stand-alone (I know as I haven’t yet read the previous two....yet!)

It starts when a young girl’s body falls from the back of a van, she is rushed to the hospital and her last words are help her.

A few days later a young girl’s body is found in a shallow grave... the two girls are of a similar age and both had red hair......as ever Gina is determined to find out what happened to these girls..

I enjoyed the way the book was told from various points of view and it really helped ramp up the tension.....it’s full of twists and turns and will have your heart racing....a real thriller of a police procedural...dark and menacing.

I would like to thank the Author/the Publishers/NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book for free in exchange for a fair and honest review






View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts