Review: The Girl Next Door

The Girl Next Door The Girl Next Door by Phoebe Morgan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jane has a perfect life, perfect husband, Jack and perfect children....however she has a secret.....

Her neighbours, Rachel, Ian and young Clare are devastated when Clare is found dead in the local Sorrows Meadow.

What follows is one of the most riveting novels I’ve read.....so many questions, doubts and suspicions.....just who did kill Clare?...I had such sympathy for all the characters, with the anger and domestic violence issues being at the fore and due to Phoebe Morgan’s marvellous writing I was on tenterhooks right to the very end.....a definite must read for all fans of a domestic thriller.


I would like to thank the Author/the Publishers/NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book for free in exchange for a fair and honest review

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts