Review: Boss Girl

Boss Girl Boss Girl by Emma Tallon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

MY REVIEW

Anna and Tanya run a couple of clubs in London, but someone feels one of the clubs should be theirs, due to an ‘administration’ error at the time of the original sale......this is where things get nasty !

Freddie, Anna’s boyfriend, is a well known London gangster, violent and not above murder and so much more!!!

Anna goes missing and Freddie will do anything to get her back....I won’t go into details as it would really spoil this and that just wouldn’t be fair.

While I appreciate this is part of a series, it really can be read as a stand-alone, but you will want to read the others afterwards, I’m certain.....

This is a fast paced, dark, violent insight into the seedy underworld of London or any major city really. I can’t say any of the characters are the nicest of people, but I did care what happened to them and this reflects the marvellous writing of Emma Tallon. I can thoroughly recommend it.


I would like to thank the Author/the Publishers/NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book for free in exchange for a fair and honest review

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts