Review: The Reach of Shadows

The Reach of Shadows The Reach of Shadows by Tony J. Forder
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

MY REVIEW

Set in Peterborough, UK, DI James ‘Jimmy’ Bliss and his partner, DS Penny Chandler are investigating the murder of Jade Coleman, she was found at home, stabbed several times. But, she had previously reported a stalker and been interviewed by two detectives but no further action was taken.

Then Bliss, get hit by a car after chasing a ‘prowler’ at his home...is this linked to the investigation, to anti-nuclear activists or something more personal.....all will become clear!

I love Tony J Forder’s writing, he has a couple of storylines running alongside each other, it’s easy to follow though, some job related and some personal, and it’s great to see the lives behind the officers, they are human after all with a life outside the job. All though I’m not sure Bliss is human though....I mean who eats CREAM CHEESE AND PEANUT BUTTER sandwiches, that’s just wrong !!

The story is intense and really keeps you guessing, a gripping, heart thumping read. I can thoroughly recommend it.




View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts