Review: Hillary's Final Case

Hillary's Final Case Hillary's Final Case by Faith Martin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is a good-bye to the retired DI Hillary Greene, DS Steven Crayle and all the characters that have appeared in this long running series of books.

The retired, Hillary Greene is still working for the Crime Review Team, reviewing past cold cases. She has a new supervisor as her partner, Steven Crayle is leaving to lead another team.

One of her civilian team, Jake Barnes, a dot.com millionaire is still under observation after being found snooping on Hillary’s PC. They know he’s up to something, just not what it is. After confronting him, it leads to the final case involving their most wanted criminal, a violent, ruthless man.

I found this to be a gripping, engrossing read with the great characters I have come to know throughout this series by Faith Martin. It brings it to a satisfying end, but I will miss Hillary Greene’s determined, strong character.


I would like to thank the Author/the Publishers/NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for a fair and honest review

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts