Review: Wild Magic

Wild Magic by Tamora Pierce
My rating: 5 of 5 stars




I would have absolutely adored this book as a young teen but as an adult I also loved it.

Daine has wild magic, she can talk to and with all animals, but had left her home due to horrible circumstances. She is taken on to help with horses and trainee ’ soldiers’, it’s here she really comes into her own. With training from Numair she can control her magic and can heal.

I don’t want to spoil any of the story, but it’s full of wonders, monsters and magic, there’s even a dragon.

Tamora Pierce has written a stunning Fantasy novel and created a world full of strong female characters with grown up relationships. I realise this was first published some time ago and I’m sorry it had passed me by, but now I’m truly smitten and will be reading more of this series.

I would like to thank the Author/the Publishers/NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for a fair and honest review

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts