Review: No Time to Cry

No Time to Cry No Time to Cry by James Oswald
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I’ve not read any James Oswald’s previous novels so I had no preconceived ideas about this new series.

I didn’t really have any empathy for DC Constance Fairchild and seemed to be the usual troubled, rebel women in the Police force with a bit of a temper, nothing really unique or particularly interesting about her.

Set in an bit of an unidentified London and an undercover police operation regarding organised crime and corruption in the MET police, with a bit of murder thrown in. It’s faced paced and does flow nicely and a good overall detective tale.


I would like to thank the James Oswald/the Publishers/NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for a fair and honest review

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts