Review: Don't Let Go

Don't Let Go Don't Let Go by Harlan Coben
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I hadn’t read any of Harlan Coben’s books before so I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I really enjoyed it. This is a well written, fast paced thriller, it’s an easy read., but that doesn’t mean there’s no substance to it, just that pulls you in. There’s a rhythm to it that flows so well.

I though the characters were great, Nap, Augie, Ellie, Maura and even Leo. There are some great one liners, such as ‘ a cleavage so deep it could tutor philosophy ‘...some actual laugh out loud ones too. It gets darker and more in depth as you read through to the surprise end. I will be reading more of Mr Coben’s books now, for sure.


I would like to thank the Author/the Publishers/NetGalley for the opportunity to read this book in exchange for a fair and honest review

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular Posts